Thanks for Rocking!

Chris Rapier rapier1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 16:07:08 EDT 2006

Manny is making the assumption that people are logical. People,
obviously, are not logical. Many of these people if faced with the
prospect of having to find a new place to park, or find a ride, or get
another bus, to go someplace they may or may not have been before
probably would have just said screw it. People simply aren't willing
to put the effort into it. So I would have picked the Sphinx over the
GA as well. Telling someone to walk to Mad Mex is, perceptively, less
arduous than making them get back n a car or onthe bus or hassle
someone for a ride. I'm personally just wondering how many people
didn't show up because of the minor venue change.