Philly, DC or Toronto?

Matt Condon arcane93 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 5 13:55:07 EDT 2006

Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN) wrote:
> DC is too far for the navigation hassles you run into when you arrive and the sheer distance between points of interest.

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?

DC is only about a four hour drive from Pittsburgh (or State College,
for that matter), whereas both Philly and Toronto are more like five
hours.  And I'd prefer to navigate DC, with its (admittedly somewhat
flawed, but still functional) grid system, over either of those cities
any day.  The city itself is only 68 square miles (compared to Philly's
135 and Toronto's 247), so nothing's *that* far apart . . .

Matt