Philly, DC or Toronto?

Chris Rapier rapier1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 15:34:17 EDT 2006

I'm actually a very big fan of DC. Of course, when I lived in Philly
I'd actually go there quite a bit. Also, at the time I was in CMU it
seemed like everyone was either from DC or Long Island so I have a lot
of friends in DC.

There are aspects of it that frustrate the hell out of me though. Like
a distinct lack of a really good street food - but very few cities
have that to the extent that Philly does.