this Sautrday

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 23:49:37 EDT 2006

On 6/8/06, Deeann M.M. Mikula <deeann at d33ann.com> wrote:
> I was listening to She Wants Revenge a while back, I guess they are on

I've been trying to figure out for quite some time why She Wants
Revenge isn't goth.  I mean, they sound like they closed themselves
into a room with only Joy Division, old Cure, and Bauhaus CDs and
refused to come out until they'd sufficiently indocrinated
themselves... then they wrote lyrics about bad relationships and
bondage... and in the concert I saw, they were all dressed in black.
So what isn't goth here?

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek