ultra lounging (was re: some digest thing)

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 12:25:29 EDT 2006

I haven't seen the inside yet, but a new "ultra
lounge" just opened up in the south side this past
weekend, called Elixir. sounds pretty cushy. my
favourite local non-spooky DJ spins there on Fridays.

I don't know if they're still booking nights, but
someone might do well to call them up and see if they
want to do an experimental night. it's worth a try if
this is something one is passionate about.

just curious: is this the first venue to be billed as
an "ultra lounge" in pittsburgh? i've seen them all
over Vegas, and I thought the idea was cute, if not a
bit contrived. it seems like it's mostly a reason to
charge you $4 more per each drink. heh.

- t