pgh-goth-list Digest, Vol 34, Issue 9

Chris Rapier rapier1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:59:10 EDT 2006

I was actually talking with T last night about how nice it would be to
have a lounge here in pittsburgh. Of course it doesn't fit in with the
discussion here because I was talking about a place where people would
dress up (in nice clothes, not clubwear) and there would be torch
singers, big bands, and so forth.

Really, it has nothing to do with the conversation so far, I just felt
lonely and wanted to particpate. How goth is that?