pgh-goth-list Digest, Vol 34, Issue 9

Mari Storch vox at skymagik.net
Mon Jun 12 18:40:57 EDT 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Chris Rapier wrote:

> I was actually talking with T last night about how nice it would be to
> have a lounge here in pittsburgh. Of course it doesn't fit in with the
> discussion here because I was talking about a place where people would
> dress up (in nice clothes, not clubwear) and there would be torch
> singers, big bands, and so forth.

I've been thinking off an on about something like that, and would *love*
to do it, but I think first I need to find a large scale money-maker that
would enable me to afford a cash-sink business that's kept afloat out
of love.

> Really, it has nothing to do with the conversation so far, I just felt
> lonely and wanted to particpate. How goth is that?

Very. And me, too.

--

Mari
"Have I said that time turns our lies into truths?"