pgh-goth-list Digest, Vol 34, Issue 9

j eric townsend jet at flatline.net
Thu Jun 15 10:44:47 EDT 2006

At 7:39 AM -0700 6/15/06, Deeann M.M. Mikula wrote:
>Just out of curiousity, how is the general free wifi coverage in Pgh.?

I haven't done any wardriving, but I'm surprised at the number of mom-n-pop cafes that have a little sign near the counter that says, '"free wireless".   Even places like the Forest Hills cafe on Ardmore that seats all of 8 people has free wireless.

There are also some efforts at municipal free wireless for parts of downtown, but the politics are so nasty that I've stopped following it.
--
jet / KG6ZVQ
jet at flatline.net
pgp:   0xD0D8C2E8  AC9B 0A23 C61A 1B4A 27C5  F799 A681 3C11 D0D8 C2E8