pgh-goth-list Digest, Vol 34, Issue 9

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 11:09:22 EDT 2006

I figure most go to socialize, which is why I generally try to keep
the music at a conversational level; many go to dance; several go to
play (free!) pool; several go because it's an excuse to dress up in
nice clothes in an increasingly "casual attire" world.

I hope that many do like most of the music.

I also cling to the belief that many dig my hottt mixing skillz, which
they can't replicate at home, and I refuse to be dissuaded from that
belief!  ^_^