pgh-goth-list Digest, Vol 34, Issue 9

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 14:15:24 EDT 2006

On 6/15/06, j eric townsend <jet at flatline.net> wrote:

> Went to Ceremony for the first time last week and was amazed at the number of people who paid cover and nursed beers just so they could shout over music at one another.       Why didn't they just go to someone's house, buy cheaper drinks and play music they liked?

You could ask that about any club, really.

Personally, I really liked the music this past week, and my brother,
sister-in-law, and I moved across the room to the quieter side so that
we could talk (and avoid the heavier smoke) -- this does work.  Also,
I like seeing the people at Ceremony I rarely get to see outside of
the club anymore (including those people who work on my campus
*COUGH*RAY*COUGH*).

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek