wifi

Deeann M.M. Mikula deeann at d33ann.com
Fri Jun 16 01:12:25 EDT 2006

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN) wrote:

> Anyway, to respond to Deanna's post re: wifi.... Here in State

Sigh.  I'm really not that hung up on people messing up my name in
person, after all, they don't have it in writing in front of them.
Some people with odd names get really hung up on pronounciation and
stuff, but I've been known to answer (in person) to everything from
Dianna to Dean. Hell, when I was growing up the retired (read:senile)
lady next door called me "Danny". Heh.  She Who Can Not Be Named!

But it just cracks me up when I get variations in email, especially
when my name IS my email address.

No hard feelings, it just cracks me up.  Btw, "Dee" is just fine,
shorter and less confusion with what to do with the "a" and those
pesky "n"s.

D(e|a)(ea)(n|nn|a) M.M Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich