pgh-goth-list Digest, Vol 34, Issue 9

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Sun Jun 18 13:02:52 EDT 2006

Quoting Chris Rapier <rapier1 at gmail.com>:

Oh, and I forgot about the pool tables and the bartender.

You can go online and find out how to make your own mixed drinks.
Put together a repertoire of maybe 12 or so, you should be alright.

And I don't think that many people actually play pool that often, but if you
find that they do, then use that money you saved to get a used table. Or a
pinball machine.