under/over > wedding DJs.

Chris Rapier rapier1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 16:24:10 EDT 2006

On 6/23/06, maria <rpd_girl at yahoo.com> wrote:
> yeah, I wanted my laptop, but the venue lady was like "no, you don't  want to do that." and I wanted to make some of the food, and she was  like "no, you don't want to do that." there is this wedding glammour  that the wedding business people cast on you that make you listen to  them and then afterwords you are like DAMN IT WHAT JUST HAPPENED!

See, I think I'm lucky in that its very unlikely any of that will
happen. T thinks weddings are stupid so this is going to be more like
a firehall wedding than anything else. I am spending money on the
catering (food is the important part in my book) but I'm renting a
building at North Park and just hiring some local bands. So think
firehall wedding with chateaubriand, seared confit de canard, and
young squash pallea rather than riggies, piggies, and chiggies. Whats
nice is that I'm sort of like 'well you can do this my way or I'll
find someone who will. Your choice'. Not a groomzilla thing but more
of a pennypinching stop trying to make this complicated thing. :)