over/under

Deeann M.M. Mikula deeann at d33ann.com
Sat Jun 24 14:34:57 EDT 2006

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006, Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN) wrote:

>On the metaphysical side of the discussion, I'll mention the sheer
>energy that youngins exude... because it can be contagious to the
>rest of the room.  (And in a danceclub that is a VERY good thing!)

You make it sound like everyone over 25 are huge bores.  I, for one,
probably have more "sheer energy" than most youngins and tend to bring
everyone around me up to my level of Tigger-Bounce, whether in a bar,
my kitchen, or the ER.  I'm well known to be able to get people who
JUST TRIED TO KILL THEMSELVES giggling with me in the back of the
ambulance before we get to the hospital.  I don't need to be
surrounded by 18 yr old airheads in a club to "feel the groove."

So there, nyah!

Deeann "Tigger" Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich