over/under

Pauline Law electronvolt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 22:57:59 EDT 2006

On 6/25/06, Deeann M.M. Mikula <deeann at d33ann.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jun 2006, Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN) wrote:

> >On the metaphysical side of the discussion, I'll mention the sheer
> >energy that youngins exude... because it can be contagious to the
> >rest of the room.  (And in a danceclub that is a VERY good thing!)
>
> I don't need to be
> surrounded by 18 yr old airheads in a club to "feel the groove."

the under-21s can be just as boring as over-25s.

the kids won't dance to avenue d?
fuck them.

the kids won't dance to jesus & mary chain?
fuck them.

the kids won't dance to gang of four?
fuck them.

afaik, the under-21s were more likely to show up to ceremony to get
laid than the over-21s. i dunno if this has been brought up already
and i don't care to scroll through the replies. but you know, the
copious makeouts generally occurred outside of the old folks' pen, not
within.

paulie is in a grumpy mood today

ps. [insert public dick comments about stupid rock star ex-boyfriend]