garfield art works

Brian Sammon pgh-goth-list at brisammon.fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 5 13:35:06 EST 2006

> Can someone tell me how to get there by bus from bellevue or downtown?
> Would I get a bus to liberty and sixth and then transfer, or what?

You're pretty close.  From downtown (and from pretty much anywhere), the best
bus to catch is the 86B.  It runs along Liberty Avenue starting at 7th Street
and running towards the strip, and has stops on Penn Avenue a stones throw
away from the Garfield Artworks.  If you've just missed one, and don't want to
wait for the next one, you can also catch the 86A to Liberty & South Millvale,
and walk North on Millvale to Penn (around 7 blocks).  The 86A stops at the
same downtown stops as the 86B.