promoter's

maria rpd_girl at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 22:55:25 EST 2006

yes, i think you did miss his point.

  I've been following along in the discussion here and there (alot of it  is commentary between and about people i don't know since this seems to  be sometimes an inside circle that I am apparently not a part of). And  I have to agree.... in matters of non-conventional music, you either  win or lose and it isn't predictable. It's work and it takes  investment... and not just financial, but getting creative from a  marketing perspective. Then again... what do I know.

  I also agree that working together with different types of media and  whatnot is also important. I've noticed some posts the week of... or  even day of an event. Sometimes I've been able to attened, sometimes  not... but this would be the only time I would have really heard of it  without checking the website.

  But, I think everyone has proven they already know these things... so I  think the point posed was that we have identified the problems...  over... and over... and over again (aka we have bitched it over).....  so what's the next step? There are a variety of problems.... but there  are even more solutions... and I think there have been some great  suggestions backed by what seems to be a lot of people on here with  some equally important experience to make some sort of change.

  or heck.... maybe we're just getting too tiered and busy for it all.

  but i do agree... enough with the complaining. subject change?