promoter's

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 00:53:43 EST 2006

Lady, I would be careful when criticizing an ancient
magi, especially one who thinks that the land of cleve
scene is betters than the pgh people.

ooooh look at me i run to the front of the stage cross
my arms and dont dance ever. i'm from cleeeeveland.

don't even get me started on the time i booked a show
for you, which didn't exist and you never performed.
fuck.

:o

......gosh, haven't you noticed that people who don't
even live here and support the scene the least have
the most to say?