my response

Jeremy David epistemology at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 12:14:22 EST 2006

Those are all good points.

I guess the solution to all this is that the coolest local
electro/noise band should buy some ironic brightly colored t-shirts,
change their name to The Saddest Little Bunny, and start playing shows
with the indie kids.

I hear that indie-rock girls will do *anything* if you can do a
heartfelt cover of Rhinestone Cowboy.