my response

Adam Rixey arixey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:25:00 EST 2006

The logistical problems of keeping slips of paper in a wallet ruin
this whole idea?  Fuck, I had no idea band members (or pizza delivery
boys) were so inept.  I'm glad I'm not a concert promoter, I'd
constantly live my life worrying that tonight's act would show up
without their instruments or need me to tie their shoes for them.