my response

Christopher tm xopher.tm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:54:10 EST 2006

On 3/9/06, Adam Rixey <arixey at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...] I'm glad I'm not a concert promoter, I'd
> constantly live my life worrying that tonight's act would show up
> without their instruments or need me to tie their shoes for them.

I've worked with a large number of bands - from local nobodies to
national headliners - over the years. I've been everything from roadie
to promoter to lights & sound to security to t-shirt sales to actual
on-stage "talent", and so on...

If all you have to do is tie their shoes and find instruments for
them, consider yourself very very lucky.

--
Christopher tm

Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus.