quittin' smoking

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 23:05:13 EST 2006

Thx, Gwen (et.al).... you're each one less person giving me nosebleeds,  asthmatic reactions, monovascular rhinitus polyps--and other sinus  infections caused by the immune deficiency resulting when your body is  constantly fighting allergens.  (Yes, that's 3 different  reactions, depending on the tobacco.)  Seriously, keep it  up!!!  You have no idea how much hell you put other people through  every time you light up.

  I'm just glad Manny provides a smoke-free venue to see shows or the  only reason I'd have to drive to Pgh is to spend an entire paycheck at  Eide's. =)

  ~sc'eric

          PAdarkAlternative
  state-wide scene resource

    The Lion 90.7fm