quittin' smoking

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 09:27:28 EST 2006

You know, even when smoking I've been all for banning indoors smoking
in the city.  It only takes five minutes to go outside to get a
cigarette, and the smoke isn't contained in a small space at that
point.

Plus, it means I can stay at the clubs later myself -- my eyes react
badly to too much smoke.

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek