quittin' smoking

idlechic idlechic at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 00:18:08 EST 2006

man, it's been a long damn time since this list has been even half this
active.

not long ago, i decided that if i didn't hate the smell of most perfumes
almost as much as i hate the smell of smoke, i'd carry a bottle with me
everywhere and spray some into the face of anyone who blew smoke at me.
it's just as rude and obnoxious, and while it still poses the same risk of
allergy in the shortterm, there's less longterm risk.  unfortunately, if i
actually did it, i'd probably get sued for assault.

jolie.