PGH Downtempo -- Good and Evil?

Michael J. Salo salo at rcn.com
Mon Mar 20 14:58:21 EST 2006

>Well, I think the only "ultimate standard of human behavior" are the
>many variations of that whole "do unto others" deal.

The aim of life is self development.  good & evil are distractions.

As far as "do unto others..." - one problem is people want different
things.  If I did to others as I want done to me, well let's just say
it wouldn't go over too well.

 >> In fact, it was
 >> shown that children who did not interact with other children at the
 >> age of 2 tended to have difficulty learning sharing and other
 >> altruistic concepts later in life.
 >
 > Some of those children are now pgh-goth-listers.

that would be me.  I tend to hate sharing.  especially books - you
get them back in appalling condition, if at all.

Michael J. Salo
www.strangefortune.com
The source for strange & exquisite sounds