PGH Downtempo -- Good and Evil?

Jeremy David epistemology at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:49:20 EST 2006

This is a bit of a backtrack, but this news story makes my point all too well.

http://tinyurl.com/jnclp

Children are morally undeveloped at best. Children seldom if ever act
out of empathy, and will usually do what they're told, as long as you
watch them, which means they have no conscience, only the ability to
follow orders out of either fear, or a desire to please others. Either
way, that's basically the opposite of what we consider a moral person
to be.