Of A Mesh is on Soundclick!

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Mon Mar 20 22:41:37 EST 2006

really? the Jan 1988 show you were at was a show that I assembled, promoted
and organized. i still have the article from the Post-Gazette.

was there a show promoted as 'goth' before Jan 1988?
and while we're at it, were there any shows promoted as 'industrial' (other than
locals Plastic Btls, who you never saw) before summer 1987?
prove it.
if so, i will abdicate the crown.
if not, stop flapping yr trap :)

----- End forwarded message -----