Of A Mesh is on Soundclick!

Deeann M.M. Mikula deeann at d33ann.com
Mon Mar 20 22:56:09 EST 2006

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006, Chris Rapier wrote:

> Slave Cave did a cover of Ohio. Which they did pretty well. I still
> have the tape around here somewhere. Yes. Tape.

I think the reason my little stereo thingee was so cheap was because I
insisted on being able to listen to tapes, who would buy that?  I
still have more than a shoebox full, and a lot of them are ex's bands.
(Pre-goth days, btw.)

I'm glad to know that someone else is still hanging on to their tapes.
Then again, it's me and you, so go figure.

Deeann M.M Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich