Goth Doctors?

Jeremy David epistemology at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 09:46:43 EST 2006

Oh, Diaper Man. How we knew ye.

One day at a show at Laga (I think it was Cult Of The Psychic Fetus)
Adam, I, and some other people were sitting at one of those tall
tables - the ones that get you up pretty high off the ground. We're
watching the band, talking about how dumb everybody is dressed, and
then one of us looks down. At that moment, we both lost a little piece
of our souls, for below our table was a 45 year old man wearing
nothing but a diaper, and getting his temperature taken by two vinyl
clad chicks wearing too much make-up. Yes, his temperature. Yes, he's
dressed as a baby. Yes, he's getting his temperature taken that way.

This is the first known sighting of Diaper Man in the wild. It is not the last.