Goth Doctors?

Christopher tm xopher.tm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 10:11:53 EST 2006

On 3/22/06, Jeremy David <epistemology at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the first known sighting of Diaper Man in the wild. It is not the last.

I think he predates the Psychic Fetus show; at least to my (admittedly
very faulty) memory.*

He did inspire the famous Rapier quote, "He put it in his ass! There's
shit in there!"**

I have seen him in complete regalia - diaper, bonnet, blankie, ballet
slippers (?), and oversize binkie. A sight to behold for sure. One
man's nightmare is another man's fetish; go figure.

*  Was Kelly A's 'Fetish of the Orient' event before CotPF?
** Or words to that effect. It was a popular .sig for a while.***
*** By the by, whatever became of The Polehumper since we're being all
nostalgic an'at?
--
Christopher tm