Rectal Thermometers & the Latino Way

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 09:11:09 EST 2006

STOP, you CAD, or I'll have no choice but to whip out my used RECTAL THERMOMETER!

"...A sight to behold for sure. One man's nightmare is another man's
fetish; go figure." ~Christopher tm (re: Goth doctors?)

"...As far as 'do unto others...' -- one problem is [that] people want
different things.  If I did to others as I want done to me, well let's just
say it wouldn't go over too well."  ~Michael J. Salo (re: Pgh downtempo
-- good and evil?)

  So, Michael Salo, what exactly were you referring to there?  lol

  ~sc'eric

Message: 38