what the FAQ should say if there is one

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Sat Mar 25 17:29:16 EST 2006

And in fact, if there is a FAQ, this FAQ should once and for all acknowledge
that the first significant show promoted as a 'goth' show in Pittsburgh was
the Of A Mesh/Garden/Slave Cave show in Skibo CMU Jan 1988, and it should give
me credit for having presented it. Period.

Meanwhile when I have a second I am going to talk to Tony and Chris about this.
That way, if there is something I am forgetting or leaving out (which is
possible), all facts will  be covered. I hope their memory is good too!

-MT