what the FAQ should say if there is one

Megan Irvine mirv01 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 19:55:21 EST 2006

--- manny at telerama.com wrote:

> And in fact, if there is a FAQ, this FAQ should once and for all
> acknowledge
> that the first significant show promoted as a 'goth' show in
> Pittsburgh was
> the Of A Mesh/Garden/Slave Cave show in Skibo CMU Jan 1988, and it
> should give
> me credit for having presented it. Period.

I was at that show. Do I get a prize?

I even still have the Of A Mesh vinyl release that they were vending at
that show. I wonder if it's worth something on ebay...

mirv

Megan Irvine aka mirv, aka Mavi, aka DarkThreads
http://people.tribe.net/mirvana
"If you cannot find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?" --Dogen