what the FAQ should say if there is one

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Mon Mar 27 18:06:20 EST 2006

Quoting Megan Irvine <mirv01 at yahoo.com>:

> I was at that show. Do I get a prize?
> I even still have the Of A Mesh vinyl release that they were vending at
> that show. I wonder if it's worth something on ebay...

I don't know what it's worth, but as I said you can hear that EP and their
previous EP (which might  have been sold out by the time that show happened) on
the Soundclick
site along with various demos and live tapes and such. Thanks to Greg Fasolino
of the band The Naked and the Dead (who is now in Bell Hollow).

And, if you were at that show, then you remember how big it was and how there
was really nothing like it (i.e.  no show that was huge, and specifically
promoted as 'goth') before then. do you remember what the flyers looked like
that I made? i'm wondering how you felt and what you thought when you first saw
those flyers...

There are at least three people on this list other than myself who were at that
show, I believe. Which is impressive in terms of the staying power of
both the scene and people around here being part of it.