Him and "that space"

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 03:46:58 EDT 2006

re: FindAGoth:  LESS EFFICIENT THAN MYSPACE?!  Is that possible???

  Anyway, yeah... Him (Her in some places) has been around for quite some  time.  I first caught them on a Nuclear Blast(?) compilation back  around 1996 with "Sweet 666".  Also loved the "Wicked Game"  cover--it's nice to hear a cover that tweaks things in the right  direction.  Other than that, I haven't heard much.  I usually  toss all my money in the experimental electronic section.  Anyone  got any recent recommends there? (Not that I'll have any $$$ anytime  soon...)

  How about Brownian music... music to make me shit my pants?  ((O.o))

  ~sc'eric

          PAdarkAlternative
  state-wide scene resource

    The Lion 90.7fm