me and the neophytes saturday -

DennisCraigLee at aol.com DennisCraigLee at aol.com
Thu May 11 22:23:19 EDT 2006

I realize North Huntington is a little out of most of the listers area, but
Chuck Owston played here about 6 weeks ago and CP did an article on it.

This will be the first full set I've performed in a year and a half. My new
back-up band is called The Neophyes, which is Dan Stylinger on drums and Mike
Styslinger on bass.

8pm May 13th, Java Trails, 12120 Norwin Towne Square, North Huntington.
(along RT 30 across from Chesterfields.

I tried to send the poster art, which is very baroque, but goth list said it
was too large. I'll shrink it and try again later.

BTW, Saturday the moon will be full in scorpio. A good night for love. Cruel,
cruel love.

- - DCL