me and the neophytes saturday & poster art link

DennisCraigLee at aol.com DennisCraigLee at aol.com
Fri May 12 18:56:15 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/12/2006 5:40:42 P.M. Atlantic Daylight Time,
jwp7 at pitt.edu writes:

Do you know where in
North Huntington would be a good place to put some fliers?

Thanks!

This is the most frustrating aspect of the area for me. I only made a dozen
of these 2 weeks ago and I still have five. As a former SF punk, I recall the
days of municipal tolerance and streets aligned with coffee shops with
community consciousness aplenty. My inclusion in The Art of Rock book seemed an
accident then, but now looking back it is my love of that form that drove me seek
visual images to match the music.

_Dennis C. Lee & The Neophytes on Flickr - Photo Sharing!_
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/80123950@N00/139366219/)

I'm hesitant to call what The Neophyes play goth, ever since we ran out of
guyliner. My former Pgh band Blisscraft crash landed into the apocalyptic folk
genre, but this band is happier to be alive.

And for those who might remember me from Vequinox - there isn't any of that
old pretentious shit. The Neophyes have all new pretentious shit.

Good luck Joe - your city has more street space hungry for posters than here.
But then, we have more raccoons going through our trash.

ever, - - DCL