Tomorrow Night at The Upstage

Tara Tempalski masshysteria at gmail.com
Thu May 25 13:44:57 EDT 2006

Attention open-minded music lovers!

The 4th installment of Free Form Chaos will take place at The Upstage,
Friday May 26 (10pm-2am) with DJs TFS and Mass Hysteria!

What is Free Form Chaos? It's an unpredictable blend of genres from
decades that you've probably never heard mixed together in a club
before! No pretense! No rules! No jive!

Missed it last time? Check out our previous playlists at the LJ links below:

http://community.livejournal.com/pghgoth/258204.html#cutid1
http://community.livejournal.com/pghgoth/245293.html#cutid1
http://community.livejournal.com/pghgoth/237393.html#cutid1

Remember, we encourage you to challenge us with your requests!

Once again, The Upstage is offering birthday drink specials for this
event! Prove with valid ID that you were born in May to get in free
*and* get your first well-drink or domestic beer on the house!

Regular admission is $5 (21+ only) - hope to see you there!

--Tara