New soul here

Matthew Etzler jaded_forever at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 00:54:56 EDT 2006

Allow me to introduce myself. I will be in Pittsburgh for six weeks starting
June 4th and I am hoping to spend as much time as possible seeing what the
Pittsburgh scene has to offer. I am currently living in the San Francisco
Bay Area, and although I don't know anyone in Pittsburgh, I am hoping to
meet some people when I am out there.

I'm currently a grad student at Sonoma State University working on my
Master's Degree in History, and I will be doing a summer program at the
University of Pittsburgh, through the department of Slavic Languages and
Literatures. Although this means I will be busy, I hope to spend as many
nights as possible at the clubs. I hope there are people that can steer me
towards the hotspots.

Music-wise, I lean more towards EBM/Industrial. If anyone is familiar with
the SF scene, I spend my nights at <a
href="http://www.deathguild.com/">Death Guild</a> and <a
href="http://www.diemaschinen.com/">Die Maschinen</a>.

Again, I am looking forward to meeting anyone and everyone. Thanks!

-Matt, aka S.F. Goth