"10:15 on a Saturday Night..."

Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 02:24:17 EST 2006

WTF???

Oakland is a major center of activity in Pgh!  You're saying they have no bus service to or from past midnite???  That is truly pathetic!  (And Pittsburgh purports itself to be a city?)

I'll stick to cow-pasture-land, where there's nothing cool to lure me into downtown past the busing times of 1am, thank you.

~Sc'Eric (State College)

ps. Hey Rick, can you point out any beer meccas in that city of yours besides FatHead's and ChurchBrew???  I hear there's a microbrewpub in Lawrenceville....

From: Richard Claypool
Subject: gothnight tonight

Hi,

I have to take the bus in order to get to and from oakland.  Is there anyone who would be willing to let me crash for the night if I went down there? I've not been in 2 years, and the thought of leaving at 11:30 is
distasteful.

Rick

contact info
msn tds at pgh.net