4 Oct concerts on Penn Avenue you don't want to miss!

Jeremy David epistemology at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 14:23:40 EDT 2006

I think they're one of those love-em or hate-em bands. Some people
think they're brilliant culture jammers who can elevate your
conciousness to a new level. Other people think that they're jerk-offs
who make uninteligable sample collages. No one  thinks that they're
just something nice to listen to at the office.

On 10/14/06, Jordan Harris <jdecay at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> I think so. I'm not a huge fan (though that might just be because I haven't
> had as much exposure to them as I ought to have), but as Brian said, their
> influence is undeniable.
>
> I'm also curious about Wizardmaster. I always managed to miss the shows of
> Operation Re-Information back in the day.
>
> Has anyone been to the Kelly Strayhorn Theater before?

"A guy walks up to me the other day and asks, 'What is punk?' So I
kick over a garbage can and say, 'That's punk!' So he kicks over a
garbage can and says, 'That's punk?' And I say, 'No. That's trendy.'"
- Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)