StClg events

Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 04:27:12 EDT 2006

Mairi~

Though I'm no longer affiliated with DeusProject and {ca.thar.sis}.... [aesthmatic dj + hookah lounge (or any PA venue, for that matter) = bad].... I can say that as of last spring events in State College were still happening regularly.  The new fall schedule has not yet been announced as yet.  The dates are scheduled around the PSU semestre and football schedule to reduce parking conflicts, etc that may arise from the influx of tourists (or outflux of holiday travelers).  To confirm the upcoming fall schedule, you can contact the Deus Project team at the following email address:

deusproject [at] darkalt.net

Or call the Tall Shiva Hookah Lounge at [814.867.6191].

~Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN)

From: "Keeper of Legends"
Subject: Pa Goth Club

I've heard that there are clubs in State College and in the
Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area that have a Goth Night but for the life of me I
can't remember their names.  Can someone help me out here?

Mairi

http://www.shadowlore.net/
http://www.shadowtymes.net

Msn: Misty_Mourn
Yahoo: Amber_Night_Sky

We are not humans on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey. ~ Stephen Covey ~

          PAdarkAlternative
  state-wide scene resource

    The Lion 90.7fm
  the soundtrack to Penn State