Crossing the Bridge (w/ Alexander Hacke)

Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 05:52:20 EDT 2006

Whomever passed along the original post re: the Neubaten bassist's film.... Thank you!  This is the kind of stuff that would actually get me to pay $$$ to see a movie.  (Meanwhile we're stuck with the current tsunami of Hollywood drivel.)  At least I have something to look forward to at the video store in 6 months.  It's also the sort of thing that keep my playlists more interesting when I post them online. =)

~sc'eric (state college)