Black kitty needs adopting!

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 17:29:18 EDT 2006

I found a kitty in the tree outside my new apartment last night, we
finally got her out this afternoon.  I have the full story here:

http://gwenix.livejournal.com/451282.html

In short, she's an incredibly sweet half-grown female kitten that is
clearly used to being around other animals.  I cannot keep her myself,
because of a "no pets" clause in my new lease, so I had to turn it
into the Hamilton Ave Animal Rescue League (near Washington Blvd).
And because all-black kitties are often overlooked for adopting
because they're "bad luck", I thought I should spread the word about
her presence at the ARL in case someone who has no such qualms about
all-black kitties can adopt her.

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek