Happy Easter & Thank You

TERROR FIRMA SKY terror_firma_sky at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 12:32:18 EDT 2007

Happy Easter or Let's Eat Lots Of Candy And Do It Like Bunnies Day!
If you're not already in a diabetic coma by now, I wish to thank the
over 160 people that came out to Ceremony last night. It was great
to see all those familiar faces return along with a lot of new
people as well. I hope all of you had a wonderful time and by the
looks of things last night many of you did. There was a lot of
energy and enthusiasm in the room that I haven't seen anywhere in
this town in quite some time. Once again we can't thank you enough.

We hope to see you all next week when we'll have DJ's Bedlamboy &
Circuitry behind the decks. Also, don't forget that on April 28th
we'll be having a preparty for the Front Line Assembly/Acumen Nation
show at Mr. Smalls in May. There will be lots of free stuff given
away including some FLA/Acumen merchandise, so come celebrate with
us what might be the last tour for one of the most important and
influential acts withing our scene.

Enjoy the rest of your day and have a great week, and we hope to see
you soon!