Diatribe

Kelly Ashkettle kellyashkettle at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 12:20:18 EDT 2007

That is true, as far as I can recall.
With Bob Teagarden doing sound, yes?

Here are some more props for you, Manny:

* I booked Gossamer because I had seen them play at a
show you booked and wanted to see them again.

* I booked the Spahn Ranch show because you passed it
on to me so you could book Tortoise that night instead
(thus launching my foray into booking national acts).

Rest easy, for your place in history is acknowledged.