Jaggery/RE:Don't Miss This...

Jordan Harris jdecay at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 15 16:43:52 EDT 2007

Funny, I was just thinking the other day that it had been eons since the
list had seen any traffic...I for one am glad to see something about live
music on the gothlist.

Uszturu were quite amazing, and so was Jaggery.

That bulletin board is useful for keeping track of some of the shows out
there. But Manny is right about avoiding embroilments there.