Any events this Thursday [2007.12.06] ???

Sc'Eric (aka sc'Que) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 06:09:28 EST 2007

Curious... are there any live events in Pgh this Thursday [2007.12.06] ???

Also, is anyone in Pgh doing events in this vein (see below)?  I really enjoy stark-ambient, rhythm-n-noize, and the tribally-ethno-industrial stuff.  And it's been waaay too long since I've been to an event.

Thx for your input!

~sc'eric

Cenobytes & 010-electronics present: The Blackout Project 2
2007-12-29, Waterfront, Boompjeskade 15, Rotterdam (NL)
Live performances by Winterkälte, Twinkle, Punch Inc., Keef Baker, Moctan, Mono-Amine, Urkom, FFF and Gameboys-a-gogo with DJs Dissolvement, DistortedChaos, 141 and cnfsd. From 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.!
 Please check the Blackout Project 2 site for more information.