Any events this Thursday [2007.12.06] ???

Manny manny at garfieldartworks.com
Tue Dec 4 13:56:11 EST 2007

You missed Drumcorps (Aaron Spectre) a couple of weeks back. It was
good. it was worth driving for, some people came from Ohio and WV I
think.

on Wed Night Dec 5 original 60s freak-folk artist Michael Hurley plays
at the Braddock Elks, along with the girls from
Espers and Feathers, 8 pm show.
Then that same night, breakcore artist Noizecreator plays at the
Bloomfield Bridge Tavern, probably goes on around midnight. I am going
to try to catch both shows if I can get rides to and from Braddock.

Thu Dec 6 Barrett Black's new band Hail and Farewell is doing a show
and one=night art opening at Garfield Artworks with Came, Laura Totten
(of Great Ants) and Jaguar Club (an Interpol-like dancepunk band from
Brooklyn).
8 pm, all ages