Anything doin' next Monday/Tuesday...?

Sc'Eric (aka sc'Que) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 06:24:53 EST 2007

Heya, all...

My friend John and I are gonna try to swing into da'burgh next Monday and Tuesday.  (It's spring break here, and really the only time I can get off work.)  Aside from the obligatory stops for a most minimal music purchase, can anyone tell me if there's anything happening the 12th and 13th?  Any events should ideally be smoke-free, or I'll die within 10 minutes....

Also... I'd asked at one point about "beer restaurants".   So, D's was the name of the place with the "beer cave" that serves only hot dogs... that's in Regent Square, kinda "northwest" of South Side, right?  (They do only takeout?)   Then, there's Piper's Pub on Carson.  And the Sharp Edge on St.Clair.  And, of course, ChurchBrew.  Did I miss anything?  It's been way too long since I've had a new beer that didn't bore me....

Joe Presley, let me know what part of town you're in these days so if our schedules match, maybe we can meet up for dinner and/or a beer?  It's been about 2 years...

~sc'Que